Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The Carnival of Frowns

The life-stream, muddy, rocky, frothing,
Go with the flow they say, sitting by the river bank.
The life-stream is not a physical entity,
Again and again, they sat gazing and gestured,
"Go with the flow', "Go with the flow, my child"
I looked and saw madness and currents streaming down
The river looked like a serpent,
fleeing an attacker, writhing away in panic.

These are the hypocrites,
sitting there by the banks, and teaching spiritual hungry souls.
These are the ones who fear the river,
But wishes to see another struggle and drown.
"Go with the flow," they said
I jumped in and let the river's water engulf me
Dragged me, violent and forceful. I let go.
The last I saw of the hypocrites by the bank,
Were a carnival of frowns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Raining in the Pink

Pink is always the Color To find out the obsession of your inner Dirty water muddy chameleon Slime oozing through the spores of the sinner B...